Why brands should invest in Vine..
We just finished viewing this awesome infographic from Tamba’s Blog and wanted to share it with you all…
- Vine was bought by Twitter in 2012
- Vine is a FREE mobile app that allows you to create and share 6 second videos!
- On January 24, 2013 Vine became free to download for iPhones ad iPod touchs
- On April 2013 Vine made history by being the most downloaded app from the Apple App Store.
- 5 Vines are Tweeted every second
- If every Vine user recorded a Vine video they would create more than 2,334 hours of footage, that’s more than The Lord Of The Rings Trilogy looped 2500 times!
Who uses Vine?
- 57% of all Vine users are Female
- Vine users are more active at these on Saturdays and Sundays at 11:00am and the largest age group among Vine users is between 18 and 20 years old.
Why Vine works?
- Video content marketing is increasing and marketers are catering for digitally savvier and more video orientated consumers.
- By 2016, 55% of all internet traffic will be video and the mobile video traffic is expected to increase by 1800% in 2016 (up from 2011).
- 64% of consumers are likely to buy a product after watching a related online video.
- On average, users spend 16 minutes 49 seconds each month watching online ads.